Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 8th. One Rialto token can now be bought for about $0.0711 or 0.00001154 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. Rialto has a market capitalization of $5.79 million and approximately $777.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Rialto has traded 23.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003203 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016272 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00292800 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00153365 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009246 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000570 BTC.
Rialto Token Profile
Rialto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,407,857 tokens. Rialto’s official Twitter account is @RialtoAI and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rialto’s official website is www.rialto.ai. The Reddit community for Rialto is /r/RialtoAI.
Rialto Token Trading
Rialto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rialto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.