SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 8th. SaluS has a total market capitalization of $16.44 million and approximately $21,709.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SaluS coin can now be bought for approximately $16.26 or 0.00253179 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. During the last week, SaluS has traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006857 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015151 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00058200 BTC.
SaluS Coin Profile
SaluS (SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,010,962 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.