SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $5.24 million and approximately $1,102.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001866 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and CoinExchange. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.35 or 0.00860363 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012428 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015804 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012086 BTC.
SolarCoin (CRYPTO:SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,512,372 coins and its circulating supply is 45,367,469 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.