Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 8th. In the last week, Truegame has traded 35.5% lower against the dollar. Truegame has a market cap of $581,541.00 and $36,840.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Truegame token can now be bought for about $0.0088 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.74 or 0.00308365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00156651 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009887 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000569 BTC.
Truegame Token Profile
Truegame’s launch date was May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,859,693 tokens. Truegame’s official website is ico.truegame.io. Truegame’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Truegame Token Trading
Truegame can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Truegame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Truegame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.