VITE (CURRENCY:VITE) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 8th. One VITE token can now be purchased for $0.0402 or 0.00000620 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, DEx.top, OKEx and CoinEx. VITE has a market cap of $10.14 million and approximately $511,995.00 worth of VITE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, VITE has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015598 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.84 or 0.00306200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00155976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009859 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000572 BTC.
VITE Token Profile
VITE launched on April 25th, 2018. VITE’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 252,161,375 tokens. The official website for VITE is www.vite.org. The Reddit community for VITE is /r/vitelabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VITE’s official Twitter account is @vitelabs.
VITE Token Trading
VITE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bilaxy, IDEX, DEx.top and CoinEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VITE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VITE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VITE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VITE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VITE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.