Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 8th. In the last week, Wild Beast Block has traded down 26.4% against the US dollar. One Wild Beast Block coin can currently be bought for $0.0642 or 0.00000997 BTC on popular exchanges. Wild Beast Block has a market cap of $11,685.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.93 or 0.00857462 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00001310 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012092 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003359 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00015002 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00012011 BTC.
Wild Beast Block Coin Profile
Wild Beast Block is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wild Beast Block’s official website is wbbos.com.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wild Beast Block should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wild Beast Block using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.