Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 8th. In the last week, Zurcoin has traded 29% lower against the dollar. One Zurcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $74,024.00 and $0.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00006011 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Zurcoin (CRYPTO:ZUR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.