Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. One Enigma token can currently be bought for about $0.59 or 0.00009122 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, Upbit and Tidex. Enigma has a total market cap of $44.20 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Enigma has traded 9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $188.25 or 0.02904832 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004233 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004096 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002062 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
ENG is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Enigma’s official website is enigma.co. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tidex, OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, AirSwap, Hotbit, Liqui, GOPAX, ABCC, Huobi, HitBTC and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.