FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded up 16.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One FlutterCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. FlutterCoin has a market capitalization of $397,395.00 and approximately $149.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FlutterCoin has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00051390 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016990 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
FLT is a PoS/PoW/PoT coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. The official website for FlutterCoin is www.fluttercoin.me. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlutterCoin Coin Trading
FlutterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FlutterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlutterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.