Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of RPC Group (LON: RPC) in the last few weeks:
- 9/10/2018 – RPC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 8/29/2018 – RPC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. They now have a GBX 1,050 ($13.68) price target on the stock.
- 8/28/2018 – RPC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 8/28/2018 – RPC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 1,230 ($16.02) price target on the stock.
- 8/6/2018 – RPC Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from GBX 1,150 ($14.98) to GBX 1,050 ($13.68). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/24/2018 – RPC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
Shares of RPC stock traded down GBX 8.60 ($0.11) on Tuesday, hitting GBX 818.60 ($10.66). The company had a trading volume of 1,449,612 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,890,000. RPC Group PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 714.50 ($9.31) and a twelve month high of GBX 1,032 ($13.44).
In other news, insider Petrus R. M. Vervaat sold 48,459 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, July 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 764 ($9.95), for a total value of £370,226.76 ($482,254.47).
RPC Group Plc operates as a plastic product design and engineering company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Packaging and Non-Packaging. The Packaging segment designs plastic packaging for end markets, including the food, beverage, personal care, and healthcare markets; and designs and manufactures other plastic products, such as containers for surface coatings comprising paint pots and vaping accessories.
See Also: Short Selling Stocks and Day Traders
Receive News & Ratings for RPC Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RPC Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.