Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 19th. Bowhead has a market cap of $266,195.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bowhead token can now be bought for $0.0333 or 0.00000530 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. During the last week, Bowhead has traded down 1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $205.75 or 0.03291024 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00174528 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 48.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002108 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
AHT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 8th, 2017. Bowhead’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,000,000 tokens. Bowhead’s official Twitter account is @Ahooleeman and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bowhead is bowheadhealth.com.
Bowhead Token Trading
Bowhead can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.