CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. CoinPoker has a market capitalization of $2.95 million and $7,861.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CoinPoker has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CoinPoker token can now be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000146 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015672 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.15 or 0.00268431 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00150656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008330 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $388.38 or 0.06079187 BTC.
CoinPoker was first traded on October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 354,786,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 315,414,462 tokens. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinPoker is coinpoker.com. CoinPoker’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinPoker.
CoinPoker Token Trading
CoinPoker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinPoker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.