Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 19th. Fusion has a total market cap of $25.64 million and $1.34 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Fusion has traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Fusion token can currently be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00013437 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, Ethfinex, Bibox and Hotbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00052681 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00097485 BTC.
Fusion Token Profile
Fusion is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,684,331 tokens. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Fusion is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fusion is fusion.org.
Buying and Selling Fusion
Fusion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Liquid, Bibox, Ethfinex, Fatbtc and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fusion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.