IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $1.48 billion and approximately $28.80 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, IOTA has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.53 or 0.00008327 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, Bitfinex and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005092 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015639 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00269565 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00150543 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $406.57 or 0.06344002 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008324 BTC.
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Ovis, Bitfinex, CoinFalcon, Coinone, Gate.io, Huobi, Binance, Upbit, Exrates, HitBTC, OKEx and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.