Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded 36% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Over the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Joint Ventures token can currently be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $21,525.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005093 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015607 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.15 or 0.00267467 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00150131 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $406.26 or 0.06335714 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008247 BTC.
Joint Ventures Profile
Joint Ventures launched on April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio. Joint Ventures’ official message board is medium.com/jointventures.
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joint Ventures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.