Mero (CURRENCY:MERO) traded 25.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One Mero coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000110 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Mero has traded 64.4% lower against the US dollar. Mero has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $261.00 worth of Mero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009814 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001364 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000590 BTC.
Mero Coin Profile
Mero Coin Trading
Mero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.