Remme (CURRENCY:REM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Remme has a market capitalization of $3.21 million and approximately $185,009.00 worth of Remme was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Remme has traded 11% higher against the dollar. One Remme token can currently be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000083 BTC on major exchanges including Kuna, Gate.io, IDEX and DEx.top.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005093 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015607 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.15 or 0.00267467 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00150131 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $406.26 or 0.06335714 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008247 BTC.
Remme was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Remme’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 601,315,410 tokens. The Reddit community for Remme is /r/remme and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Remme is medium.com/remme. Remme’s official Twitter account is @remme_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Remme’s official website is remme.io.
Buying and Selling Remme
Remme can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, Kuna, Gate.io and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Remme directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Remme should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Remme using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Remme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Remme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.