Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. In the last seven days, Crown has traded up 84.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Crown coin can now be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00005322 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Braziliex, LiteBit.eu and CryptoBridge. Crown has a total market cap of $7.03 million and approximately $2.86 million worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,559.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $456.24 or 0.06958592 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012581 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00025750 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.96 or 0.01343203 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00051866 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 187.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003221 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
CRW is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 20,164,133 coins. The official website for Crown is crown.tech. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Braziliex, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.