Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded up 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 20th. One Pepe Cash token can currently be purchased for about $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange and Zaif. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $5.86 million and approximately $9,610.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pepe Cash has traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 40.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006963 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003656 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015290 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.16 or 0.00277097 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00153251 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008847 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $421.83 or 0.06436727 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
Pepe Cash was first traded on September 26th, 2016. Pepe Cash’s total supply is 701,884,009 tokens. Pepe Cash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders. The official website for Pepe Cash is rarepepedirectory.com.
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Zaif. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pepe Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.