Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. Nano has a market cap of $317.16 million and $16.58 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for $2.38 or 0.00035687 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, Kucoin and Coindeal. During the last seven days, Nano has traded 8.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,676.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $240.32 or 0.03603259 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $483.13 or 0.07243729 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.65 or 0.00909328 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.01 or 0.01829296 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.41 or 0.00171052 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.75 or 0.01855493 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.14 or 0.00331938 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano (NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coindeal, Mercatox, CoinEx, HitBTC, Koinex, Bitinka, Binance, Bit-Z, OKEx, Nanex, CoinFalcon, Gate.io and RightBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.