PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One PayPie token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00002414 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Fatbtc. PayPie has a total market capitalization of $13.33 million and $7,915.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, PayPie has traded up 9.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008412 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.91 or 0.00282707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00153866 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $444.08 or 0.06640552 BTC.
PayPie launched on August 2nd, 2017. PayPie’s total supply is 165,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for PayPie is /r/PayPie. PayPie’s official Twitter account is @PayPiePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PayPie is www.paypie.com.
PayPie Token Trading
PayPie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Fatbtc. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.