Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. In the last seven days, Zen Protocol has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar. Zen Protocol has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $13,971.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00006697 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003563 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014802 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009078 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.87 or 0.00282889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00153490 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009248 BTC.
Zen Protocol Profile
Zen Protocol (ZP) is a coin. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 21,534,400 coins. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zen Protocol is www.zenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zen Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.