Quatloo (CURRENCY:QTL) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. Over the last seven days, Quatloo has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. Quatloo has a total market cap of $67,158.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of Quatloo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quatloo coin can currently be bought for $0.0087 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.02 or 0.00888295 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001445 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00025844 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010693 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003261 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001440 BTC.
Quatloo Coin Profile
Quatloo (QTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 27th, 2014. Quatloo’s total supply is 7,718,883 coins. Quatloo’s official Twitter account is @quatloocoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quatloo’s official website is quatloos.org.
Quatloo Coin Trading
Quatloo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quatloo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quatloo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quatloo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quatloo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quatloo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.