Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 25th. In the last week, Thingschain has traded 54.4% higher against the US dollar. Thingschain has a market capitalization of $5.45 million and approximately $1.92 million worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thingschain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and IDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006463 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00025779 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251116 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00060839 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000250 BTC.
Thingschain Token Profile
TIC is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official message board is medium.com/@thingschain. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain. Thingschain’s official website is thingschain.network.
Thingschain Token Trading
Thingschain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thingschain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.