bitJob (CURRENCY:STU) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. During the last week, bitJob has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One bitJob token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. bitJob has a market cap of $313,422.00 and $7,983.00 worth of bitJob was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008047 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00275354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00150443 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009767 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $434.97 or 0.06799806 BTC.
bitJob Token Profile
bitJob’s genesis date was August 2nd, 2017. bitJob’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 48,043,991 tokens. The official message board for bitJob is medium.com/bitjob. bitJob’s official website is bitjob.io. The Reddit community for bitJob is /r/bitJob and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. bitJob’s official Twitter account is @BitJob_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
bitJob Token Trading
bitJob can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitJob directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitJob should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitJob using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.