EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. During the last week, EOS has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $4.80 billion and $802.45 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.30 or 0.00082812 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, YoBit, Coinone and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010355 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Neraex, Koinex, GOPAX, Bithumb, Zebpay, Binance, C2CX, Instant Bitex, IDAX, Tidex, CoinExchange, Coindeal, Bit-Z, Exmo, CoinBene, ABCC, ZB.COM, Fatbtc, IDCM, Kuna, OpenLedger DEX, Mercatox, BigONE, Coinsuper, Livecoin, Ovis, Gate.io, CoinEx, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Exrates, Bitbns, RightBTC, LBank, Huobi, Kucoin, BitMart, Coinrail, Coinbe, YoBit, DigiFinex, Tidebit, Coinone, HitBTC, OKEx, COSS, BitFlip, BtcTrade.im, Liqui, Bibox, CoinTiger, ChaoEX, Upbit, Rfinex, BCEX, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Vebitcoin, Kraken, Bilaxy, DOBI trade, EXX, TOPBTC, QBTC, Cryptopia, OEX, CPDAX, WazirX, Cryptomate, Hotbit and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.