Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 25th. In the last week, Litecoin has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a total market cap of $3.33 billion and approximately $328.42 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can now be bought for about $56.91 or 0.00891243 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Koinex, Altcoin Trader and Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00024712 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010791 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001420 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 58,456,552 coins. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Koinex, Bithumb, Coinbe, DragonEX, C-CEX, Mercatox, Liqui, Koinim, BtcTrade.im, BiteBTC, LiteBit.eu, BitcoinTrade, Coinut, Nanex, CoinsBank, CoinFalcon, BitBay, Upbit, Cryptomate, CoinExchange, Altcoin Trader, Gatecoin, DigiFinex, Vebitcoin, Coinbase Pro, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, LBank, ZB.COM, CoinTiger, ChaoEX, TOPBTC, C2CX, Buda, MBAex, Trade Satoshi, BTC Trade UA, COSS, Kuna, Liquid, CoinBene, Bittrex, Indodax, xBTCe, ABCC, Binance, YoBit, Coinsquare, Coindeal, BL3P, DOBI trade, Cryptohub, BCEX, Independent Reserve, Exrates, BitForex, Lykke Exchange, Bitinka, BigONE, Waves Decentralized Exchange, LocalTrade, C-Patex, OpenLedger DEX, Stocks.Exchange, B2BX, Coinroom, DSX, Iquant, FCoin, Bitsane, Kraken, Bithesap, Bitbank, TDAX, Sistemkoin, Bitso, OKCoin.cn, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Coinsuper, Negocie Coins, SouthXchange, Instant Bitex, BTC Markets, QBTC, HitBTC, Kucoin, Coinone, BtcTurk, GOPAX, Bitlish, Zebpay, Exmo, Bitstamp, Braziliex, Cryptopia, BitMarket, QuadrigaCX, Poloniex, TradeOgre, Graviex, WEX, OKCoin International, Korbit, BitFlip, RightBTC, Bits Blockchain, Gate.io, HBUS, Crex24, Stellarport, WazirX, Cobinhood, CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha, Bibox, EXX, Bitbns, CPDAX, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Koineks, CoinEx, BTCC, Mercado Bitcoin, IDCM, OKEx, Huobi, Ovis, OTCBTC, LakeBTC, Fatbtc, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitmaszyna and Bit-Z. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.