NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. One NEO coin can currently be bought for about $17.53 or 0.00274468 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinEgg, HitBTC and OTCBTC. Over the last week, NEO has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar. NEO has a total market cap of $1.14 billion and $61.01 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007781 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00150612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009742 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $434.27 or 0.06800408 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000530 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. NEO’s official website is neo.org.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidebit, ZB.COM, Switcheo Network, COSS, BCEX, Allcoin, Bitinka, Kucoin, CoinBene, Coinrail, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Binance, OKEx, Exrates, LBank, Cobinhood, CoinEx, BitForex, OTCBTC, Livecoin, BitMart, DragonEX, Bitbns, Bittrex, Coinnest, Upbit, Ovis, CoinEgg, Huobi, Bibox, Liquid, TDAX, Bitfinex, Gate.io, BigONE, Koinex and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.