DasCoin (CURRENCY:DASC) traded up 7.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 15th. One DasCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0265 or 0.00000396 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, CoinFalcon and BTC-Alpha. DasCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $53,422.00 worth of DasCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DasCoin has traded down 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00081860 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010690 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
DasCoin Coin Profile
DasCoin (DASC) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. DasCoin’s total supply is 889,868,500 coins. The official website for DasCoin is dascoin.com. DasCoin’s official Twitter account is @dascoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DasCoin Coin Trading
DasCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, CoinFalcon and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DasCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DasCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DasCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DasCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DasCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.