Debitum Network (CURRENCY:DEB) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 15th. Over the last seven days, Debitum Network has traded 12.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Debitum Network has a total market capitalization of $15.68 million and $53,900.00 worth of Debitum Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Debitum Network token can currently be bought for $0.0828 or 0.00000944 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006800 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014857 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.23 or 0.00155281 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00245890 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $678.27 or 0.10294030 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011125 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Debitum Network Profile
Debitum Network’s launch date was October 26th, 2017. Debitum Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,282,333 tokens. Debitum Network’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Debitum Network is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitum Network’s official website is debitum.network. The official message board for Debitum Network is blog.debitum.network.
Debitum Network Token Trading
Debitum Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Debitum Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.