Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 15th. Kryll has a total market cap of $985,131.00 and $64,166.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kryll has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Kryll token can currently be purchased for about $0.0874 or 0.00001330 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006789 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00156399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.28 or 0.00247675 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $683.91 or 0.10403395 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Kryll’s launch date was April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,267,530 tokens. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io. Kryll’s official message board is medium.com/@kryll_io.
Buying and Selling Kryll
Kryll can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kryll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.