Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 15th. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $667.73 or 0.10068826 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Gate.io, Radar Relay and OKEx. Maker has a market capitalization of $486.26 million and approximately $488,573.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Maker has traded 11.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006632 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00153142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.26 or 0.00245275 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011069 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000516 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, GOPAX, DragonEX, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, OKEx, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Bibox, IDEX, AirSwap, Gate.io, BitMart and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.