Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 15th. Morpheus Labs has a market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $53,621.00 worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded up 41.5% against the dollar. One Morpheus Labs token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000164 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006737 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003403 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014418 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00150576 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.33 or 0.00245639 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $665.51 or 0.10007918 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010924 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Morpheus Labs Token Profile
Morpheus Labs’ launch date was February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 176,560,198 tokens. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Morpheus Labs is token.morpheuslabs.io.
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Morpheus Labs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Morpheus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.