TerraNova (CURRENCY:TER) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 15th. One TerraNova coin can currently be bought for about $0.0659 or 0.00001001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, TerraNova has traded 43.3% lower against the dollar. TerraNova has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $516.00 worth of TerraNova was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007754 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019332 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.76 or 0.00284999 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
TerraNova is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 26th, 2017. TerraNova’s total supply is 1,058,739 coins. The official website for TerraNova is terranovacoin.wixsite.com/terranova-ter. TerraNova’s official Twitter account is @TerraNovaCoin.
Buying and Selling TerraNova
TerraNova can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraNova directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraNova should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TerraNova using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraNova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraNova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.