VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded up 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 15th. One VULCANO coin can now be bought for about $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, VULCANO has traded 26.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. VULCANO has a total market cap of $1.31 million and $5,599.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.72 or 0.00831483 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002722 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002991 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007749 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011182 BTC.
VULCANO Coin Profile
VULCANO (CRYPTO:VULC) is a PoS/PoW coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 126,907,761 coins and its circulating supply is 110,375,675 coins. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. VULCANO’s official website is vulcano.io. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VULCANO
VULCANO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VULCANO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VULCANO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.