Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 15th. One Zennies coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Zennies has traded up 24% against the U.S. dollar. Zennies has a total market capitalization of $329,314.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 67% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 55.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000176 BTC.
Zennies is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. The official website for Zennies is zeni.zone. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zennies should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zennies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.