Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. During the last week, Zap has traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. Zap has a market cap of $2.09 million and $4,814.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zap token can currently be bought for $0.0162 or 0.00000247 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006898 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003423 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00151712 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00247380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $666.72 or 0.10148546 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011324 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zap Token Profile
Zap launched on October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,462,535 tokens. Zap’s official website is www.zap.org. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zap Token Trading
Zap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.