ClearCoin (CURRENCY:XCLR) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 17th. ClearCoin has a total market capitalization of $860,674.00 and approximately $1,711.00 worth of ClearCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ClearCoin has traded down 26.6% against the US dollar. One ClearCoin token can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014832 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00152810 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00255047 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 27.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014486 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $641.46 or 0.09804765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ClearCoin launched on January 8th, 2018. ClearCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 527,873,733 tokens. ClearCoin’s official website is clearcoin.co. The official message board for ClearCoin is clearcoin.co/blog. ClearCoin’s official Twitter account is @clearcoinhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ClearCoin is /r/clearcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ClearCoin
ClearCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ClearCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.