Leviar (CURRENCY:XLC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One Leviar coin can now be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000120 BTC on exchanges. Leviar has a total market capitalization of $105,013.00 and approximately $64.00 worth of Leviar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Leviar has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.83 or 0.01616419 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015491 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008681 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001866 BTC.
Leviar is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Leviar’s total supply is 13,366,350 coins. Leviar’s official website is leviar.io. The Reddit community for Leviar is /r/Leviar_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Leviar’s official message board is medium.com/@leviarcoin_fdn. Leviar’s official Twitter account is @leviarcoin_fdn.
Leviar Coin Trading
Leviar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leviar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Leviar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Leviar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leviar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leviar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.