Pal Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Pal Network has a total market capitalization of $1.92 million and $308,798.00 worth of Pal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pal Network has traded up 6.8% against the dollar. One Pal Network token can currently be bought for $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DOBI trade, Bilaxy and DDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00150871 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00253917 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013399 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $645.00 or 0.09842155 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pal Network Token Profile
Pal Network’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. Pal Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 413,290,055 tokens. The Reddit community for Pal Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pal Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet. The official website for Pal Network is www.pal.network. Pal Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET.
Pal Network Token Trading
Pal Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, DOBI trade, CoinBene, IDEX, DDEX, Bilaxy, Kyber Network and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pal Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pal Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pal Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pal Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pal Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.