Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Raiden Network Token has a total market capitalization of $27.89 million and approximately $482,095.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00008524 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, Binance, Ethfinex and IDEX. In the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00049484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028168 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016045 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003930 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009098 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002537 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,168,936 tokens. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Raiden Network Token’s official website is raiden.network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. Raiden Network Token’s official message board is www.medium.com/@raiden_network.
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, Ethfinex, OKEx, IDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io, Binance, LATOKEN, DDEX, Kyber Network and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.