StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. In the last week, StrongHands has traded 38.6% lower against the US dollar. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal and Stocks.Exchange. StrongHands has a market cap of $2.28 million and approximately $4,688.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 71.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 26.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
StrongHands is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 15,986,175,915,294 coins and its circulating supply is 15,986,175,915,361 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Cryptohub, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, Graviex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.