ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One ATC Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0204 or 0.00000313 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. Over the last week, ATC Coin has traded 21% higher against the US dollar. ATC Coin has a total market capitalization of $3.27 million and $38,531.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.78 or 0.00808663 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001441 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021175 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011000 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001160 BTC.
ATC Coin Profile
ATCC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 159,883,153 coins. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial.
ATC Coin Coin Trading
ATC Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.