BelugaPay (CURRENCY:BBI) traded down 28.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. Over the last seven days, BelugaPay has traded down 26.3% against the US dollar. One BelugaPay token can now be bought for $0.0266 or 0.00000409 BTC on major exchanges. BelugaPay has a total market cap of $131,701.00 and $67.00 worth of BelugaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006999 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00151227 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.69 or 0.00256640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $672.78 or 0.10343476 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013115 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BelugaPay Token Profile
BelugaPay’s genesis date was October 14th, 2017. BelugaPay’s total supply is 60,793,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,948,463 tokens. BelugaPay’s official website is belugapay.com. BelugaPay’s official Twitter account is @BelugaPay. BelugaPay’s official message board is medium.com/@BelugaPay.
Buying and Selling BelugaPay
BelugaPay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BelugaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BelugaPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BelugaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BelugaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BelugaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.