Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. Ink has a total market capitalization of $8.76 million and $2.81 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ink has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. One Ink token can currently be bought for $0.0189 or 0.00000292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Gate.io, Coinrail and EXX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015046 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00150931 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00254835 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $680.60 or 0.10514587 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013146 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official website is ink.one. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Exrates, Bit-Z, Gate.io, LBank, Coinnest, TOPBTC, Coinrail, CoinBene, HitBTC, CoinEgg, ZB.COM and EXX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.