Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Truegame token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000145 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin and Hotbit. Truegame has a total market cap of $778,570.00 and $32,203.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Truegame has traded 28.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003594 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014996 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00150472 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00255707 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $674.54 or 0.10343944 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013074 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Truegame launched on May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,575,464 tokens. The official website for Truegame is ico.truegame.io. Truegame’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Truegame
Truegame can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Truegame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Truegame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.