Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for about $25.92 or 0.00402666 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, BitFlip, Bitfinex and Exrates. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $448.30 million and approximately $1.91 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.09 or 0.01865610 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00206573 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00037007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00021591 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00052334 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold (CRYPTO:BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,396,524 coins and its circulating supply is 17,296,524 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Negocie Coins, QuadrigaCX, Bitlish, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Huobi, Coinnest, SouthXchange, TDAX, OKEx, Bittrex, DSX, Ovis, BitFlip, Korbit, Vebitcoin, Indodax, Crex24, Bitsane, Kucoin, BitBay, Altcoin Trader, Bleutrade, Bithumb, Zebpay, Exmo, HitBTC, Graviex, YoBit, CEX.IO, Coinone, Bitinka, Braziliex, Bitfinex, BitMarket, Bit-Z, C2CX, Exrates, Gate.io, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.