Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Miners’ Reward Token token can now be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001563 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, Miners’ Reward Token has traded up 13.1% against the US dollar. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $1,574.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007114 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003777 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015263 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00255382 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $675.77 or 0.10459243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token’s genesis date was March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform. Miners’ Reward Token’s official website is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Miners’ Reward Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.