Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 19th. During the last seven days, Photon has traded up 4.3% against the US dollar. One Photon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Photon has a total market cap of $497,545.00 and approximately $1,566.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,468.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $204.11 or 0.03157966 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $441.34 or 0.06828227 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.10 or 0.00821615 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $104.00 or 0.01609037 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00149027 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.44 or 0.01863409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.97 or 0.00401787 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00030940 BTC.
Photon Coin Profile
PHO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 25,249,189,782 coins. Photon’s official website is www.photoncc.com. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin.
Photon Coin Trading
Photon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Photon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Photon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.