PROUD Money (CURRENCY:PROUD) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. During the last week, PROUD Money has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar. One PROUD Money coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. PROUD Money has a total market cap of $0.00 and $147.00 worth of PROUD Money was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $153.58 or 0.02383544 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009191 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004325 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
PROUD Money Profile
PROUD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 14th, 2016. PROUD Money’s total supply is 5,711,511,682 coins. PROUD Money’s official Twitter account is @PROUDmoneyWorld. PROUD Money’s official website is www.proud.money.
PROUD Money Coin Trading
PROUD Money can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PROUD Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PROUD Money should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PROUD Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PROUD Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PROUD Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.